Sunday, May 22, 2011

Learning something new every day


For four years I have had my Kodak Easy Share camera and I never new I could do this! Panorama is what they call this. I've heard of this before but never new I was capable of doing it myself. This camera has 22 different scenes or settings and I am sure I have only ever used about 4 of them.

I am so glad I started a blog, it has encouraged me to try new things with my camera. :)

The following photos are from before learning a little about my Kodak Easy Share. These are taken around my home. 
These are my step-dad's cows that we like to call our neighbors. They live behind our house.

These are some of our herbs the kids and I planted. Mint, Thyme, Rosemary and some Lemon Balm behind the Clematis. Ally planted sunflower seeds against the deck. Looks like we need to pull some more weeds!



This is the playhouse my daddy built many years ago. We were going to use this as a chicken coop but I couldn't stand the thought of it getting ruined. The old hog shed in the top photo is now the chicken coop.

Sorry for the boring topic today but we can't be on top of things all the time! :)
Blessings to all my readers and have a great Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. I have a Kodak Easy Share! Wow..I just learned something new too and it has so many other features I never realized! All this complaining about how I wish it was a better camera! Haha...Guess I should have read the manual huh? (we can't tell our hubby's that we didn't!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! We have so much in common, Tina, it's scary!!! I've been complaining for about two years. All my pictures of Ally's programs and concerts kept turning out horrible. (I had it on the wrong settings!) There is a special setting for kids in motion. DUH!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet thoughts from my kind friends are always welcome!